The TIPS program provides a purchasing coop in which awarded vendors and members both benefit. With a successful award, a vendor can expedite an order for a member, because all purchasing requirements are completed during the RFP process. A school district or other member can gain the cost savings of time and expense in competitively bidding each purchase.
- Efficiency and economy in acquiring goods and services
- Advanced purchasing procedures ensure competitive contracts
- Competitively priced solicitation and bulk purchasing for multiple entities, with benefits for taxpayers
- Quick and efficient response from high performance vendors
- Equalized purchasing power for smaller entities
- Credibility and confidence with open competition and legal/ethical compliance
- Essential controls for budgeting and accounting
- HWH is an approved vendor for Temporary Trades & Labor as well as Job Order Contracting through TIPS/, and can also provide M/WBE certification through our Andrade Harper unit.
- Your organization can register for free membership by reviewing/submitting the Interlocal Agreement, Board Resolution and Authority documents provided with instructions at the links below.
- The How To Purchase link explains implementation.
- To expedite your participation or address any questions, contact our Program Coordinator, and start streamlining your procurement process.
The TIPS Program Coordinator at HWH is: