We focus on the road ahead, and drive projects to closing. This is why national commercial real estate firms rely on the HWH Group for New Markets Tax Credit services, and is the basis for our sought-after partnership with municipalities, economic development corporations, industrial authorities and a variety of public and private institutions. We tailor specific services for all participants, and navigate the complex process to achieve success.
- HWH Group provides first class CDE pipeline fulfillment services by locating projects that meet your criteria. With nationwide networks of local community leaders and stakeholders, we can place your credits with projects that have strong community impact. Our experienced team provides the initial screening and analysis to ensure that we qualify projects meeting NMTC requirements and your focus areas. HWH Group also offers advisory services to QALICBs to ensure a seamless transition from development through closing. We can help you build a strong, high quality project pipeline.
- Non-profit: Expert consultation geared to the objectives of non-profits, and based on broad experience
- Tribal: A core competence for HWH Group
- Municipal: HWH Group excels at providing NMTC advisory services by structuring projects that meet community needs and fit program
- Many municipal public facility projects and expansions may be eligible for Federal New Market Tax Credits. Utilizing a funding structure tailored to the community project, many have achieved significant funding. In some cases, projects already underway or recently completed may also qualify.
- Project structuring support, including conceptual cost estimates
- Identification of available tax credits
- Project management services, including assembly of the tax credit closing team, coordination of the closing process, timeline management and administrative support as needed.
Community | Municipal Services
- Many communities and cities are unaware that their new facility and expansion projects may be eligible for the NMTC program. Public private partnerships and other transaction structures can unlock significant funding, extend budgets and turn vision into reality.
- The HWH Group creates funding plans specific to community needs. Services include:
- NMTC program tutorials for board members and stakeholders
- Project structuring support, such as conceptual cost estimates
- Tax credit sourcing
- Complete transaction and project management from concept to close